Late Model Truck and Trailer Ready to Roll – Just Need’s a Top Notch Driver
Rock Solid is seeking motivated, forward thinking individuals looking to become part of a thriving and growing team of highly skilled professionals. We are an innovative company, always looking to new methods and technologies to grow our business. We need individuals who are interested in expanding their skills and knowledge base, and who can adapt to a job that is always growing and changing.
Our Drivers are responsible for the safe and efficient delivery of products and equipment to job sites in both rural and urban areas.
The Driver position is physically demanding and requires frequent climbing in and out of vehicles & on trailers and equipment along with the lifting and moving heavy objects, tools, and materials. Drivers are required to wear personal protective equipment and keep themselves in proper mental and physical condition to drive safely at all times. Drivers can expect to drive long distances across country in variable weather conditions, though some work is done locally.
- Verify all required permits and routes
- Safely secure all loads including necessary flags and signs
- Deliver equipment safely, efficiently, and on time
- Maintain a clean and operable truck including all fluids and grease fittings
- Follow all DOT regulations
- Have a valid Class A CDL License
- Exceptional driving record
- Strong Desire to Keep Truck & Trailer Safe, Maintained, & Clean
- Be able to communicate effectively, timely, and professionally
- Represent the company in a professional manner
- Be a team player
- Exercise good time management skills
- Have graduated from high school of GED equivalent
Driving experience with a Class A CDL license.